If you use Services or visit our Site, you accept the practices described in this Policy.
I. What Personal Information about You does Trendleadergo Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products.
Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information You Give Us. We receive and store most information you provide in relation to Trendleadergo.You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Service.
- Automatic Information. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of Service, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Trendleadergo. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses Trendleadergoand other content served by or on behalf of Trendleadergo on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we will contribute to correcting our records and delivering your next purchase.
II. For What Purposes Does Trendleadergo Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Trendleadergo.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Trendleadergo Services.
- Recommendations and personalization.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Trendleadergo.
- Provide voice, image and camera services.When you use voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from customer information regarding custom clearance at the time of return.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Trendleadergo via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat, or message).
- Advertising.We use your personal information to display personalized ads for features, products, and services that might be suitable for you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Trendleadergo, and others.
III. How DO Trendleadergo Collect Your Personal Information？
We may collect your personal information in a direct or an indirect manner to better serve you. In most events, we direct collect information from you:
Registration and Ordering. In order to supply you with products, you provide us your personal information at the stage of an online registration, including but not limited to, your name, gender, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and financial information, like your credit card number. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization's country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for billing, order processing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our Site.
Payment. We may collect your personal information via a format provided by payment service, including but not limited to your card number, card type, card verification value, your billing address, your name, your email address and your phone number. Notwithstanding the collection, we do not retain any information provided through payment. Generally, the payment services you choose to finalize the orders maintain and reserve this information.
Delivery. Your receiving address, recipient and associated phone number are used to deliver goods in an order you placed. You are required to provide us with this minimum information in order to make a prompt and accurate delivery.
Product Reviews. We inquiry you with an email address and location to submit product reviews. Your email address will be kept in private, but your location will be visible to other users. All other personal information that you choose to submit as part of the review will be available to other visitors to the Site.
IV. How Are Cookies And Other Similar Tracking Technologies Used To collect Information?
If you do not want to store cookies on your computer you can adjust your browser settings. You can also adjust your settings to the extent that your browser refuses all cookies or only those from third parties. You can delete cookies that have been placed. You will have to adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use. How to adjust these settings differs per browser.
V. Does Trendleadergo Share Your Personal Information?
We sell merchandise, not information — We do not sell, rent, trade, or license your personal or financial information. We will only disclose your personal or financial information in the following specific situations:
- Third-party service providers: Like most online retailers, we sometimes use third-party service providers to perform specific functions on our behalf. Any information or data disclosed to them is to guarantee the full performance of the contract concluded. For example, the delivery service requires your basic information of your name, shipping address, and phone number so that the vendor like DHL, USPS, UPS or any other national postal service can fulfill the duty of custom clearance and delivery. Also, to improve your experiences, we may use your information in a minimized scale to monitor the quality of the third party’s service. In course of payment, information that payment business or financial service may need is collected by affiliates of Trendleadergo.
Examples of your personal information shared with a third party include:
- your email address to be shared with our affiliated websitesfor purpose of a survey, research, promotion and marketing, which are based on your visit or use records.
- your name, phone number, residential address pass to the delivery service for timely delivery and custom clearance.
- your email address need to be shared with our processors for advertising and promotions.
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share information that does not identify you or any user, such as the number of daily visitors to a particular page, or the size of an order placed on a certain date, with third parties such as advertising partners.
- Merger and/or sale of assets:We do not trade any personal information to other companies in common place. However, it is necessary for us to develop our business to acquire, merge with or be acquired or merged by another company, inevitably, along with the effect of customer information transfer, in part or in whole, as business assets, notwithstanding, subject to the premised of preexisting the Privacy Notice in effect.
- Protection of Trendleadergoand Others: We release account and other personal information as is required by the law to protect ourselves, our customers or others; enforce or apply our Term of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Trendleadergo, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies, entities, institutions, organizations or government authorities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Also, Trendleadergo and our processor reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
We may update the personal information and purposes for sharing other reasons we may describe to you from time to time, as permitted by law.
VI. How Does Trendleadergo Secure Personal Information?
This Service uses technical and organizational measures to safeguard the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We retain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information.
- We set different authorization for different employees to be permitted to access or approach your personal data.
- We only establish the partnership with those providers that have adequate protection on recurring service to prevent from data breaches.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Trendleadergoaccount that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. You can sign out of your Trendleadergo account by selecting Sign Out.
VII. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
VIII. Are Children Allowed To Use Trendleadergo Service?
Trendleadergo does not sell products for purchase by children and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on this Site, you promised to be represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or are using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
If you are under the age of 13, we will not collect your personal without consent from your parents.
IX. Term of Use, Policies, and Revisions